Currently, I don't see a need for one unless for emergencies and its a waste of money until I actually move far away from my home. So, there is no doubt in my mind, I will be getting a cellphone soon.
My uncle said he would pay for it because he sees that I really need one. I just need to manage to convince him that I only need one for aspirea and me. Eventually, I will go out and get another one, but this time, not so much. sigh. So complicated because he is really stubborn!
Gah. Until then, here's the other day!
Day 02: 10 things you love
Day 03: 10 things you hate
Day 04: 10 things you want to say to one person
Day 05: 10 wishes
Day 06: 10 items you can't live without
Day 07: 10 important people
Day 08: 10 of your favorite songs
Day 09: 10 ways to win your heart
Day 10: Final 10 words
01. My twin sister, aspirea
02. My mom.
03. My dad.
04. My grandmother.
05. My best friends: Rosie and Joanna.
06. My other friends and love ones that I am too lazy to list right now.
07. My other extended family members (aunts, uncles, cousins and etc.)
08. My mentors and those who gave me or influence me to do something with what I want to do in life. They gave me a push towards the direction that I wanted to go into, and I am grateful for them. The ones that taught me English and be more confident with myself.
09. Heroes. Firefighters, nurses and what not are not the only heroes, but ones that stand up and believe in themselves. Ones that spring into action. People who help and are kind enough to do so. Whether young or old, there are those who make a diffence in our world.
10. People who do things that they love. :)