After that terrifying experience, I was really shock and numb. And I mope around a bit. After thinking about it clearly, I should have asked for the insurance and license plate number. I should have, but I didn't. I don't regret it because well, accidents do happen. No one was hurt. It wasn't a big deal and there was no damage. There's nothing I could have done and it was just bad luck for the driver who rear-ended me. The guys said that their brakes locked up. So, it was just an unlucky day for them. Still, I drove again for work.
The storms in Florida are terrible. I think we are the number 1 state for lighting or something. I hope the rain lets up. As much as I love the rain and the thunderstorms, what I hate the most is driving in the rain. It is so dangerous. I was going 30, and 40 mph on a 60 mph. It was that terrible. The lights on one of the main intersections is out. Police officers were on the scene. It was just terrible.
Here's the next meme!
Day 02: 10 things you love
Day 03: 10 things you hate
Day 04: 10 things you want to say to one person
Day 05: 10 wishes
Day 06: 10 items you can't live without
Day 07: 10 important people
Day 08: 10 of your favorite songs
Day 09: 10 ways to win your heart
Day 10: Final 10 words
01. I love you all.
02. May all of your dreams come true!
03. Its okay to fail, just get up and try again! When there is a will, there's a way.
04. Life is always full of surprises.
05. There are so many roads in your life, don't be afraid to explore and risk it all! If there is a bump or a wall in the road, just go around it! Or trip over it and learn from it! Its okay to make mistakes, you'll learn and you will be a better person for it!
06. Appreciate what you have now!
07. Be more tolerable and open-minded.
08. Don't give up!
09. Survive and reproduce, but don't reproduce a lot.
10. Always forgive, but never forget.